FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Pieces 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 
 
 Forum index » *Pieces* » Help!

The time now is Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:05 am
All times are UTC + 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 3 of 4 [80 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
What has Pieces come to??
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:50 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

haruka wrote:
Finally, people are people. This isn't a business, where I'm being paid to suck it up and wear a smile while I get treated like shit all day. If someone asks a stupid question (and there most certainly is such a thing) I don't think a mod should have to bite their tongue and continually repeat BS like:

Quote:
Thank you for your feedback, we try our best but we're not perfect. If you have suggestions that could help improve the way we operate, please feel free to share. We'll take all options into consideration to help make this forum the best that it can be.


It almost offends me because it's so damn fake. I try to get away from all this fake crap when I'm at home.


That was just an example that was thrown out. It doesn't have to be that fake, but it would be nice to know that they are actually listening to members rather than throwing their hands over their ears and pretending like they can't hear us.

As to why we keep coming back - I never said this was the worse forum in existance. I said it's good but has it's problems. I've been here for awhile, and this forum is set to my homepage so I'm here everyday. I certainly don't hate it here.

I would probably be more of an active member if I knew I wouldn't be insulted for what I say. OR if I knew that if I was insulted, I would have full right to argue back without getting in trouble - no worries of getting banned or warned. Even if the person I was arguing with was one of the cool kids.

Because I don't know anyone who wants to be called stupid for their opinions, or feel like their opinions don't count.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:54 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Oh yes *snort*... I've personally banned everyone that has discussed something with a mod (or even with me, for that matter... haruka you're such a dead man by now! XD). In fact I've banned so many people since the forum started three years ago... let me count them aloud: ONE (and because of repeatedly insulting another user... in fact -and this is again quite ironic- because of repeatedly insulting a leecher in the file section). Wow, I'm such a cold-hearted nazi.

I told you I'm not fueling the fire and I definitely won't, but I'm not letting anyone here say something that's objetivably FALSE with bold red glowing caps: the only ones that are allowed to ban people here are Chenka and myself, and it's pretty clear already we don't. I'm ok with the whining, you can go ahead... but I'm so very sorry to inform you I won't allow nosensing or lying when it comes to what I do or don't as the admin I am.
See? That kind of stuff is exactly what I get offended over.

Fear being banned when you actually see me -or Chenka- ban someone.
I assure you that if you stick around enough you won't.

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Nanani
[Mod] Spork Goddess


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 2342
Location: tetsu's backyard, Osaka, Japan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

haruka wrote:
In fact, it's testament to their leniency that I am still allowed to post here.


rolling Well, there's the annoying posters and then there's -you-. You're a special kind of pain

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MiZuNo TaKaRaI wrote:
Oh yes *snort*... I've personally banned everyone that has discussed something with a mod (or even with me, for that matter... haruka you're such a dead man by now! XD). In fact I've banned so many people since the forum started three years ago... let me count them aloud: ONE (and because of repeatedly insulting another user... in fact -and this is again quite ironic- because of repeatedly insulting a leecher in the file section). Wow, I'm such a cold-hearted nazi.

I told you I'm not fueling the fire and I definitely won't, but I'm not letting anyone here say something that's objetivably FALSE with bold red glowing caps: the only ones that are allowed to ban people here are Chenka and myself, and it's pretty clear already we don't. I'm ok with the whining, you can go ahead... but I'm so very sorry to inform you I won't allow nosensing or lying when it comes to what I do or don't as the admin I am.
See? That kind of stuff is exactly what I get offended over.

Fear being banned when you actually see me -or Chenka- ban someone.
I assure you that if you stick around enough you won't.


I never said you where ban happy. I never said that a lot of people got banned.

I just said that I want to be comfortable knowing that if someone insults me (anyone, including mods) that I have the right to insult them back without getting in trouble.

OR that if someone insults me (or others) the mods will jump in and stop them.

I just want to know that my (and everyone else's) opinion will be considered equal, and they won't be belittled or insulted. That people won't be able to pull the whole "I've been a fan longer so I know more than you" thing.

I don't mind debating or some arguing. I just don't like people being belittled when someone else doesn't agree with them.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

I don't need further explanation, I know what you said:

Maliciouskitty wrote:
I would probably be more of an active member if I knew I wouldn't be insulted for what I say. OR if I knew that if I was insulted, I would have full right to argue back without getting in trouble - no worries of getting banned or warned.


And so I've replied:
http://pieces.deadsunrise.net/laruku/viewtopic.php?p=112518#112518

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Pink_Paper_Heart
Dearest Love


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 320
Location: Sydney, Australia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

omg, this is going in a loop.

CAn someone please lock this and discuss this with the admins via pm.

This is making the forum really tense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Don't you think I'd be called something if I locked it?
I'm sure I would rolling

Nah, now seriously... there's no reason to lock a thread that's being used to write opinions. I'm sticking to Pieces' mode.
Plus, as I said I'm not discussing whining because I'm SO not willing to fuel this will-o'-the-wisp... if I'm not doing it in this thread don't expect me to do it via pm, I still have a busy life out of this board to attend to.

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MaliciousKitty wrote:

As to why we keep coming back - I never said this was the worse forum in existance. I said it's good but has it's problems. I've been here for awhile, and this forum is set to my homepage so I'm here everyday. I certainly don't hate it here.


Of course this was not the worse forum in existance! Hell might be the best! If u think this forum has problems u cant accepted, maybe u could search another forum! And I'm sure u can reset ur homepage easily. And maybe...u dont hate being here becoz u already getting so much info and stuff and yet still wanting more? Oh my.....

Oh and I dont think this whining stuff making the forum tense. Why should it be?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:55 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Oh yes, because arguing for your right to be respected equally is totally whining.

Don't bother taking it all in with an open mind and respecting other's views.

Just continue to brush off people's opinions as useless whining - even though that's the core of the problem. Belittling/mocking/disrespecting others' opinions.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Nanani
[Mod] Spork Goddess


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 2342
Location: tetsu's backyard, Osaka, Japan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:54 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MaliciousKitty wrote:


I just said that I want to be comfortable knowing that if someone insults me (anyone, including mods) that I have the right to insult them back without getting in trouble.

OR that if someone insults me (or others) the mods will jump in and stop them.


A lilttle contradictory yes?
So you want us mods to let you insult others freely, but when someone else insults you we're supposed to stop them?
That's not going to fly Rolling Eyes

You don't have the right to insult ANYONE, actually.
Enough with the talk about rights, too. This isn't a country, this isn't a club, this isn't a business. It is a FORUM. There's rules, but no bill of rights or constitution or whatever. In other words, nobody has any rights.

If you can't accept such a thing, I wonder how you deal with this lawless sphere called "the internet"...

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger 
Offended L'Arc Fan
A Silent Letter

Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:04 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

From what both Nanani and Mizuno Takarai have expressed by what the are saying, is that they just don't care what other people think about the forum, because it is theirs and we, the members who contribute to the forum, do not get a say in anything about the forum because it is not ours to have a say in.
I guess I just cant see why you are not willing to at least TALK about possible ways of fixing this problem to make this forum better. This could all be done so much better nicely, instead of attacking everything everyone says. As a mod in the mod circle, you don't see from all perspectives, so instead of refusing to listen to problems and just say that they are wrong, you should WANT to stop and fix it. Throwing back and forth insults and attacking and picking apart things people say is just going to lead in big circles. ( not that it was just mods, members have been doing this too) I don't want that. I would much rather cooperate and settle down to talk about what I see as a problem and possible ways to fix it with an open mind. But no mod seems to want to see that there is anything possible wrong with pieces. So there is nothing that I can do in that case. I cannot make you want to change things nor can I make you change anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:10 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MiZuNo has said she's not paying attention to the whine of some coward who's hiding behind an anonymous to talk shit.
I have ALWAYS replied the users' messages and querys, and I'll keep it that way.

You know who I am, you know my nick and my MSN... I'm out here showing my face and backing my opinions with facts and my own actions. Every user can see it and a lot of them could explain you how open I am to hear suggestions.

Don't expect me to talk seriously with someone who's doing exactly the opposite... and don't expect me to reply to whatever you want to reply to this post yourself. Just the way you've chosen to show tells everything I want to know.
Dear, I have NOTHING to change for someone who's hiding behind an anonymous. I can't stad cowardice in the net, sorry... it's too easy to find a safe place to hide while you're pointing to the others so no one can point your own sins.

If you want to whine on I'll let you... we've all let you whine and say a lot of bad things about us (waiting for the others to rant on or back your anonimity with their nicks, which is also quite coward) just the same way we've always let the other users post their bad and good opinions about us. I've been around for three years receiving all kinds of opinions and adjetives, I'm quite used to it. Say whatever you want to say about it, the board itself is the biggest proof that Pieces has always been a tolerant place with opinions after all.

On the other hand, you are an anonymous trying to instigate and flame, your own cowardice rated your opinion:
IT ISN'T IMPORTANT AT ALL
You'll be taken as the coward you've been giving yourself all along.
Don't expect me to obligue, I certainly won't... don't feed the troll, they say.

PS: And don't you dare say you're hidden like a rabbit because you're afraid of getting banned, no one's going to buy that bullshit. http://pieces.deadsunrise.net/laruku/viewtopic.php?p=112518#112518

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Well, I'm not hiding. This is my only account.

Quote:
So you want us mods to let you insult others freely, but when someone else insults you we're supposed to stop them?


And nono, you misunderstood that.

I'm saying that IF others can insult us without any mods jumping in to stop them, then I want to be able to insult back without anyone jumping in to stop me.

I would prefer that no one insults anyone. If I insult someone, I'll get in trouble. If someone else insults me, they'll get in trouble.

Where is doesn't matter if someone has 5 posts for 5000 posts, if they insult someone they'll get a warning. That no one's opinions can be belittled just because someone else doesn't agree.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MaliciousKitty wrote:
Oh yes, because arguing for your right to be respected equally is totally whining.
Just continue to brush off people's opinions as useless whining - even though that's the core of the problem. Belittling/mocking/disrespecting others' opinions.


Oh no,arguing for your right to be respected equally is not whining. BUT from someone who already recieve soooo much (tons of information and files), and then (maybe) get warning/belittling becoz a wrong post, and than saying stuff like this, IS called whining.
Thats why when Mizuno-san first came up with the word whining, it is sounds right.

Offended L'Arc Fan wrote:

I guess I just cant see why you are not willing to at least TALK about possible ways of fixing this problem to make this forum better. This could all be done so much better nicely, instead of attacking everything everyone says. As a mod in the mod circle, you don't see from all perspectives, so instead of refusing to listen to problems and just say that they are wrong, you should WANT to stop and fix it. Throwing back and forth insults and attacking and picking apart things people say is just going to lead in big circles.


Maybe u should take a look at ur first post. Is that so called expressing opinion nicely? by attacking mods and search back-up from other member?
isnt that the same as "Throwing back and forth insults"? u feel that u r insulted and u insulted back. How ironic...
From the beginning, it was YOU the one who isnt TALK-ing! You are the one who start to fussing saying that u pissed off and point finger! Is it so called talk for search ways to make a forum better???

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Claustro_Phobia
Cureless


Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1719
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

You guys do realize that you are only proving Offended L'Arc Fan's point more effectively than they ever could, right?

I'm not saying that the moderators here are awful, no more than I am saying that they are wonderful. However, the way this situation is being handled is slightly appalling.

_________________
Freedom - The condition of being free of restraints.
Icon credit: fatal_illusionz of LJ. NO STEALING.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

zuichi wrote:
MaliciousKitty wrote:
Oh yes, because arguing for your right to be respected equally is totally whining.
Just continue to brush off people's opinions as useless whining - even though that's the core of the problem. Belittling/mocking/disrespecting others' opinions.


Oh no,arguing for your right to be respected equally is not whining. BUT from someone who already recieve soooo much (tons of information and files), and then (maybe) get warning/belittling becoz a wrong post, and than saying stuff like this, IS called whining.
Thats why when Mizuno-san first came up with the word whining, it is sounds right.


First of all, I have not received sooooooo much from here. Files I get from Jpopsuki and LJ, and information I usually get from Ark BBS - some from here, yes, but not much. See? I'm not a complete leech. I may have a small post count, but I also only take a small amount from here.

And, I myself haven't gotten a warning or been insulted.

I'm not arguing for myself necessarily - but for anyone and everyone else who has been belittled or insulted. It hasn't happened to me, but I have seen it happen to others, and know that it could happen to me.

It doesn't happen all the time, and may not have happened to me directly - but it has happened. I'm not so blind to not notice the sometimes cliqueyness of members.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Chrono
Hello I.T.?... Yu-uhm!


Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 122

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll tries to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate.

He (and in at least 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Sometimes, he is skeptical, trying to scare people, trying to plant fear in their hearts. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting information, is questioning in an insincere manner, flaming discussion, insulting people, turning people against each other, harassing forum members, ignoring warnings from forum moderators.

Trolling is a form of harassment that can take over a discussion. Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls. The best response is to ignore it, or to report a message to a forum moderator. Ubuntuforums moderators usually move troll messages to the jail and may even ban trolls after a few unheeded warnings. Negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and his victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

When trolls are completely ignored they sometimes step up their attacks, desperately seeking the attention they crave. Their messages become more and more foul, and they post ever more of them. Alternatively, they may protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed. Perhaps the most difficult challenge for a moderator is deciding whether to take steps against a troll that a few people find entertaining. Some trolls do have a creative spark and have chosen to squander it on being disruptive. There is a certain perverse pleasure in watching some of them. Ultimately, though, we have to decide if the troll actually cares about putting on a good show for the regular participants, or is simply playing to an audience of one -- himself. For this reason the staff here often intervene, either with a warning in a thread, jailing one or more posts, sending private messages to offenders, and even banning people--temporarily or permanently--from these forums.

How does one deal with trolls? In short, you've got two possibilities--ignore the troll or argue with him. My recommendation is as follows: If the person is a well-known troll with low credibility, post once to point out the flaws and then ignore him/her. If there's a real chance he may fool people who don't know better, knock him down with facts.


PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:00 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Yes, trolls can be pretty bad. Good thing I'm not one.

I'm not here to harrass anyone or start flame wars (wouldn't even call this a flame war since there's not really any flaming going on). Not trying to ruin the forum.

If anything, this entire thread should be taken as feedback for the forum. We're pointing out that 'hey, sometimes this forum has a problem that we would like fixed.'

Sort of like a suggestions thread, except it came about - unfortunately - in a rougher way.

I'm not here to troll the forum, if I was I would have done so long ago.

feedback =/= trolling.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Chrono
Hello I.T.?... Yu-uhm!


Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 122

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:14 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Offended L'Arc Fan
A Silent Letter

Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:41 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Trolling never was an intention of mine. I posted this topic because it has been irritating me for quite a while now and i finally decided to speak up.
Don't you dare compare me to a troll, who posts just to get a rise out of people.
I want change with the way members are treated, but they've made it loud and clear that they just don't care.
What you just did, by posting the definition of troll was to attack me when I was trying to state my opinion about how everything has become on this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Mishi_ragdoll
It's the End


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 763
Location: New York City, USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:47 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Dang anonymous, you mad huh? Lemme give you my 2 cents
Well, I can understand where you're coming from, it may seem that the people here in Pieces are mean, but I think it's something you have to cope with in life. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and they have different ways of expressing that.
Also, you may have felt flamed or yelled at by a mod but this is internet, and tone and emotions are often mixed up because all you can read are words. For all you know a mod may not have even meant to hurt you in any way.
On a last note, I don't think you should take what they say personally because what you should focus is on yourself and your views on L'arc~en~ciel. There will always be different sources to answer your Laruku questions, whether if it's about a rumor or a PV, about anything.
I personally like Pieces. Yes, I can feel offended at times, but it doesn't mean Im gonna hold a grudge on the mod or some other member for it. It's just easier to move on from feeling offended and brushing the dirt off your shoulder rather than be afraid to post because you're afraid of what people are gonna say.
I admire the fact that you posted this, it must've been kinda hard. Just take it easy, dude.
Peace

_________________
I hope you just sigh and fall apart.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address 
Chenka
[Admin]


Joined: 28 Dec 2003
Posts: 1880
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

I've been following this thread since it started but fine, I'll give my reply now.

I think I am quite a fair person and I would have definitely taken the OP serious... if only he/she hadn't posted it anonymously and in a different way. The way it was done now only seemed childish, insulting (while that was also the complaint about the mods/admins appearantly) and cowardice, in another word: whiney. The more reasonable posts the OP made later on came a bit too late to fix that.

Let me state clearly: everyone has a right to have an opinion and no one will be bashed for having an opinion. If somebody gets a less nice comment about something he or she posts, it's probably because that person isn't following the rules or has generally made a stupid post (in other words: something that has been posted a few billion times already and could easily be found elsewhere). Mods and admins are humans, and while some people get tired of being 'insulted' (which is an overstatement since no negative posts are made about a poster personally but at most about the post he or she makes), the mods and admins get really tired of having to point out the same thing to people over and over and over again. But don't talk to me about not being allowed to have an opinion, since nobody is ever making a problem of other people having an opinion, ever. At most in this thread, because of what I pointed out at first: it only seemed to come across as whiney, childish and insulting. If you look around in the discussion part of the board, for example, there's nothing but opinions there. And while people may disagree with eachother, nobody gets bashed for having an opinion.

Please see the difference between being 'insulted' for 'having an opinion', because I've never seen that happen. Or being 'insulted' because of not following the rules or making a stupid post.

Secondly, Mizuno already pointed it out but we don't ban people. We don't ban people unless they cross a line, and trust me, you have to cross that line by miles to get banned. There's no need to be afraid to make a post because you're afraid you'll get banned, because it won't happen.

Please understand this: this forum is HUGE. If every user would post whatever they liked, whenever they liked, it would be a mess. And it's happened in the past before we set the new rules and became more strict. You won't be able to have any decent discussion anymore or find the news you want to find. And that's why we're being more strict. Mostly in a normal way, but sometimes we get annoyed too. It's perhaps something to work on, but while you beg for us to see the situation from your point of view, you don't seem to be trying at all to see it from our point of view.

I'll say it again: I would definitely have taken you seriously, but not if you handle it the way you do.

_________________

♥ またハートに火をつけろ!・ Hakodate 12.07.2007 ・ Obihiro 14.07.2007
♥ TOUR 2008 L'7 ~Trans ASIA via PARIS~ ・ Paris 09.05.2008
♥ HYDExK.A.Z NEW PROJECT LIVE TOUR 2008 ・ Sendai 01.08.2008 ・ Sendai 02.08.2008
♥ VAMPS LIVE 2009 ・ Tokyo 04.09.2009 ・ Tokyo 05.09.2009
♥ Inazuma Rock Fes 2009 (tetsu) ・ Lake Biwa 20.09.2009

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Chrono
Hello I.T.?... Yu-uhm!


Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 122

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:36 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

It's as simple as this: Pieces (like every other massive forum) has RULES. In any other forum, if you don't follow them, you get:

a) Banned or
b) Your post deleted or
c) Both

Like I have said, this is a huge forum, and the admins/mods have a LIFE. They don't have so much time to being all polite and fake giving advices to every fangirl whose only intention is getting into L Files and shout out loud "omfg Hyde is so hot" or saying "is hyde gay/the singer of this song/leaving the band/any other stupidity". They prefer to put in the rules that those posts (and others, like the ones that doesn't go by the stated style -for YOUR own comfort) will get deleted. And when that happens, you whine like a baby. And you cry like an offended fangirl. And you try to explain all the other people that the admins and mods are soooo bad that you'll cut yourself at the night only for not to have nightmares with them. The admins that are PAYING a host for you to have info about laruku (do you realy think that MiZuNo/Chenka/any other don't have any other way to know about laruku? Do you think they NEED to have the forum to get info?). The admins and mods that spend A LOT of time to get everything on a good shape and easy to find for YOU. The admins that when you whine, instead of banning (which would be so much easy) try to explain you why they do what they do. And you still whine and get offended. The admins have only kicked a guy out of the forum, ONLY ONE, and that was done because he/her was insulting people. But you have to remain anonymous 'cos you may get banned. Yeah, like the other previous 4400 that got. That only gives me 2 options: you are less than 15 years old, or you are a TROLL. Or both.

And I don't feed trolls.

So this will be my only and last post in this thread. If you want to whine, then whine. If you want to say that you are not a troll and that i'm mistake and i'm a very bad people (even when i'm not a mod!) do so. I don't feed trolls. Or kids. Neither of them. If I'm to reply you, I'll do with images. I don't want to stress my fingers with someone that don't want to hear any other than her/himself. I won't do.

And you -and only you- still have the solution! If you don't want to follow the rules, if you don't like the way "Pieces has come to" you are more than welcome to get you ass out of it. You don't need it, we don't need you. As simple as this. The exit is this way ---->>

Please, I beg you, DNFTT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
hydeist17
The Apocalypse


Joined: 05 Dec 2005
Posts: 3083
Location: Philippines.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:52 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Hm.. my opinion ^^

Personally, I think Pieces is a great forum - not only because of its contents but also because of how the people in charge run this place (Although I agree with haruka-san about the layout thingie lolz XD). It's not like any other forum I've been a part of, wherein unnecessary posts flood up everywhere, and where people keep on bashing each other unreasonably. I agree with the people who have said that Pieces also have rules which are meant to be followed. It's a fact we can't deny.

Pieces is a very fun place for me. That's why I'm still here. I love this place. If one thinks that this place is hell, then fine, don't visit here anymore. If one thinks that talking to other members/mods/admins is such a pain, then just don't do so. If one was offended by the strictness of the rules or the messages sent to you by others, then go talk to them about it. I think this kind of thing shouldn't be this much of a problem.

Haha that's all from me XD

_________________

deviantArt || multiply || livejournal || last.fm XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MaliciousKitty wrote:

First of all, I have not received sooooooo much from here. Files I get from Jpopsuki and LJ, and information I usually get from Ark BBS - some from here, yes, but not much. See? I'm not a complete leech. I may have a small post count, but I also only take a small amount from here.


Hmmm....small amount nee~ then why Pieces is set to ur homepage? seriously u got to reset it. I see U have enough source for files and info, right?

MaliciousKitty wrote:
I'm not arguing for myself necessarily - but for anyone and everyone else who has been belittled or insulted.

How noble of u...but who is anyone and everyone??

Chenka wrote:

I'll say it again: I would definitely have taken you seriously, but not if you handle it the way you do.


Yup.like I said in my last post,she is the one who started. Maybe we all could listen to her opinion (aka whining) better if she can start it on the right way.

Chrono wrote:
That only gives me 2 options: you are less than 15 years old, or you are a TROLL. Or both.

And I don't feed trolls.

If you don't want to follow the rules, if you don't like the way "Pieces has come to" you are more than welcome to get you ass out of it. You don't need it, we don't need you. As simple as this. The exit is this way ---->>


Hey I thought that too. Is she for real?or is she still a kid so she isnt understand well enough? if so, should we have more pity?
Oh and sorry if I'm feeding trolls. I just happen to be kinda not so patient person and to talk whats in mind -_-" gomen
and the last one is very simple indeed.

Until now, the answer is havent changed. "Pieces has come to" Arrow A great forum. everyone confirm that.
Whats to fix? I see nothing to fix. Maybe in the future something need to be improved. but to fix?? nahh...

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 3 of 4 [80 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » *Pieces* » Help!

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Skin Created by: Sigma12
Powered by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Categories Hierarchy CH_version © 2003-2005 Ptirhiik RPGnet-Fr | Adaptation provided by Craterz.com
[ Time: 0.0878s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0252s) ][ Debug on ]