FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Pieces 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 
 
 Forum index » *Pieces* » Help!

The time now is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 am
All times are UTC + 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 2 of 4 [80 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
What has Pieces come to??
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MaliciousKitty wrote:

So, if your friend gets beat up by someone else who's side do you pick? Your friends.
Your friend beats up someone else, who's side do you pick? Usually your friends.

But that doesn't mean that it's right.

And this is a community where everyone should be equal. You shouldn't pick your friends side just because they're your friend.

There should be no special treatment for more well known/popular members. Everyone should be respected, and I mean EVERYONE. Including the newbie who may not know as much. Correct them without being insulting.

If the mods/popular kids don't want to treat everyone else equally then this should be a closed, invite only community. Don't make it open for everyone if you're not going to welcome everyone.


Whose picking friends here?nobody.

Strangely...there are people still come here even when they feel mistreated....Hmmm.....I wonder why......

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

They come for the information, but they won't post much.
_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Hmmmm....they feel mistreated, but they still come for information. and maybe...they still download stuff from here.
So they search information from here (even the can search it elsewhere on the net), and maybe they get great stuff from here (tons of videos, mp3, photos, lyrics,translation,etc, that also can be found somewhere in the net), but they didnt post much....
I wonder is this equal? Hmmmm.....

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

*waves* Ha~ro... the admin here...

You titled the thread "What has Pieces come to?", let me answer that for you:
A forum with 4300+ users where you still get replied personally by the admin when you ask for it.

With all the due respect, this place is SO much as you described it that I'm definitely going to let you express your opinion freely and not spending my time replying, scolding you, mocking you or proving you wrong. Know why? I'm kinda used to respecting the others' opinions and yours seems to be just like that.
That's great really... having your own opinion about something, I mean.

It's funny how you're having no problem AT ALL to state all that negative stuff in a SO restrictive place.
Anyway, when I'm not comfy in a place I don't bother with it... maybe you should quit visiting for the sake of your own rightness ^^' (and this is something plain out of the blue, don't take it badly LOL)

I guess I'm getting old because I always assumed that kind of attitude came with age XD

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
KoujiRox
Cureless


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 2505
Location: Under your Bed MUAHAHA!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Hmm, i respect your opinion but people do get tired and get in bad moods. I just expierienced that rite now (since i am using a school com. XD) our teacher just yelled at us because most of the class does the same thing over and over and over and he got tired of it and yelled at us. Alot of the pieces members here are great! but sometimes we have to be careful of what we say because it could offend someone. Im not saying "omg, Pieces is a bomb waiting to explode" but if someone does get pissy with you, just tell them to calm down. Not that hard really, also with the L-files, im not too jittery to see what's in there and if you really want to know, just pm someone and when they tell you, go somewhere else to get that info or whatever it is. Pieces really is a great place and its most likely that there is worse places than here O.o..so we should be grateful for the wonderful place we have here and try to make it as best as we can. ^^
_________________

~<33 Awesome siggy and avvie by -Ophelia- <33~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Offended L'Arc Fan
A Silent Letter

Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Even though sometimes I get frustrated by the things that happen in Pieces, I do admit that I will still come here. Because it is my dependable source for L'Arc information. I'm not yet good enough at Japanese to participate in any Japanese forums or translate things by myself. I don't live in Japan and I don't have direct sources so i am unable to contribute as many new things to the community as some of the more prominent members. Because I don't have any new information I feel like an unwelcome member when i post.

I know my first post sounded a bit....bitchy. I realized I hadnt meant to let it sound that bitchy and I apologize if I directly insulted someone or made it sound like I hated the mods at pieces. I don't.

I never said it was constantly happening, the mods yelling at people. But I AM saying that from my personal experience I have had times where I wanted to share something or had an opinion and i refrained from posting because I felt unwelcome. Like MaliciousKitty said......people who post a lot or are in the circle with the group of friends who are mods dont see how people on the outside feel. Yes, its understandable that it gets frustrating to mods but it is their JOB to keep it clean as well as be nice. Instead of posting back angrily and belittling the person who made the mistake, they could simply PM them instead of making them feel stupid in front of everyone else or just say it kindly. They will get the picture.
but yelling at them and being mean only rubs it in their face it a most hurtful way that they made a mistake.

No, this isn't the real world so nobody can physically do anything....but after being made to feel like an idiot for posting something you aren't going to want to do it again out of fear that it will happen again.

And once again, i know it does not happen all the time. But it is frequent enough to be noticed over the years. I was not implying that nanani was a bitch, I have seen her be very kind to people. She is just very opinionated and thats great...
But when someone like nanani, who many people in this forum looks up to, turns and yells at you for a mistake. It has a very harsh effect.
I like all the mods on this forum because I HAVE seen them be very kind. But I hate to see them be unnecessarily mean. It only drives other members away.
It is not just me who feels like this, they are other people I have talked to in other forums that feel the same way.

I understand where everyone is coming from with L-Files. But why should the mods and the people up top have access to it and not anyone else. I am an avid L'Arc fan, I buy everything that is released and watch and download all the new lives. But why can i not have access to L-files? i actually buy the stuff.
It just feels as if other members of the forum are being told they aren't good enough to have the illegally downloaded files
Lots of people can't use torrents so for them pieces is their only way. Or maybe for reasons they aren't able to buy the stuff from japan, online. It happens. Why do they have to sit there and wait while everyone else in in a hype about a new single/CD. It would kill me to have to wait and it is very hard to break your way into the circle of mods and actually be accepted into L-Files.



I picked a random subtopic....and went to a topic that was locked. And this is the frist thing I ran into:

"Why on earth do we have to repeat the same over, and over, and OVER again?
It's been said a million times in the board and EVERY respectable L'Arc fan out there knows neither Acoustic Alchemy nor Eden are L'Arc works.

They're not theirs, they'll never be and please excuse me but I'm deadly tired of this repetitive noob crap we've discussed 99 times already. Next time please try reading around a bit more before starting a new thread.
Enough is enough, that's why we have a search engine in the board."

This person asked the question about the song Eden by to destination. I understand it has been repeted over and over again to you. But not to the person who asked. The person asked, expecting to get a simple reply back with an answer. I understand that multiple topics being made for one topic is un-necessary, but there is a kinder way to have said this. Also, saying "EVERY respectable L'Arc fan out there knows neither Acoustic Alchemy nor Eden are L'Arc works." IS belittling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

I mean every word I write in the board in every possible context I've been into (or will be, for that matter)... but only in that concrete context and not in anyone else's - which is the current case you're trying to involve me into.

So, I meant everything back then and I mean everything right now:
I'm SO not fueling the fire if that's what you're expecting from me... I told you my cents and I'm sticking to them ^^

Last edited by MiZuNo TaKaRaI on Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Nono, I don't think pieces is bad, and it IS a good source of information.

MOST of the time everything is fine, but there have been times where older members have been a bit too harsh with other members, to the point of insulting them, and no one really jumps in to stop them.

And there have been times where mods respond to members and have a sort of "We're right, you're wrong" attitude, they don't stop to think that maybe they're in the wrong. It's always the other person that has the problem.

Pieces is fine overall, but it does have some little problems that could easily be fixed. If a member posts something that a mod doesn't agree with, respond in a way that doesn't make it sound like you're better than them. Because you're not.

For example, instead of saying something like this:

Quote:
Aww, you don't like it? Your argument is pointless and if you dont' like it then go somewhere else.


Reply with something like this:

Quote:
Thank you for your feedback, we try our best but we're not perfect. If you have suggestions that could help improve the way we operate, please feel free to share. We'll take all options into consideration to help make this forum the best that it can be.


(Please note: I'm not talking about this thread, but overall. I'm just using this thread as example).

First reply makes it look like you don't care about the members. Who cares if they're not happy? Just get rid of them, members aren't important anyway. As long as I stay in the special people bubble, everything is great.

The second reply makes you sound like a moderator who cares about the community. You realize that people may have handled things the wrong way, and are willing listen to suggestions to make the community better.

Mods should be mods because they want to help support the forum and the community. And that means the whole community, not just the people who agree with you/you're friends with.

And not just mods, members shouldn't be allowed to insult other members either. If you disagree with them, provide a counter argument, without calling them 'stupid' or making them feel so.

And the forum isn't necessarily restricted, it's just got many cases where older fans get this "I've been a fan longer, so I'm better, and you're an idoit" type attitude.

(Also, this thread is slightly going against the way things are run around here/how people are treated, so of course the mods are going to sit back quietly and allow it. It makes them look good and tries to prove the other party incorrect. )

But like I said, overall the forum is fine. But there are some bad moments.

_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Ophellia
It's the End


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 868

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

DaisyX just took all words out of my head XD. I couldn't said better Laughing

and can't wait for rafa in australian open
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
KoujiRox
Cureless


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 2505
Location: Under your Bed MUAHAHA!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Quote:
Why on earth do we have to repeat the same over, and over, and OVER again


Because people dont know any better. It really does depend on the situation though. If it was something like..(srry im gonna turn to "faith" album person for now XD) people repeat murdering others thats different than asking a simple question. As for the L-files, there is people who take advantage of the download links and we are not sure who is who(now im turning into "666" album XD) there is people who dont post at all and im not sure if all the admins do it but they delete them and some people do post but take advantage of links. So, maybe there should be a new thread on how to fix this problem??

_________________

~<33 Awesome siggy and avvie by -Ophelia- <33~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Well, as a matter of fact this thread is posted in the wrong section XD ... - which, according to the discussion at hand and its terms is fucking ironic, by the way rolling - so the very last thing you're getting from me about it is getting it moved to the place where it should have been posted to begin with.

From now on you've all my blessings to have a healthy, long, nice AND ADMINLY ALLOWED whine ^^
Remember I'm a medical doctor, that kinda makes this statement some medical orders! XD

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念


Last edited by MiZuNo TaKaRaI on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
nepenthes2969
And She Said

Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 610
Location: koko...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Hmm, the one thing I agree with, in a more or less neutral way, atm, is the cliqueishness of the mods. It rather does create an atmosphere of "us vs them".
Not to me personally, because I really don't care, but I HAVE seen mods or mod jumping down a "noob's" throat over something stupid and petty. I've also observed the gang mentality.
I happen to be a mod at a forum, and the interesting thing is, I don't always agree with the other mods and vice versa. It's not an immediate, offend one mod, offend them all. There isn't that "omg modded forum" atmosphere, so to speak. If people break the rules, it's pointed out and possibly deleted, but not snarkily.
And yes, the mods are all veteran fans of Jrock, but I'd like to think we're not constantly rubbing that in people's faces.

But yeah, I'm not attacking anyone, I'm neutral, as I said. No strong feelings for or against the OP. Just pointing out, as it were. X)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

MiZuNo TaKaRaI wrote:

a healthy, long, nice AND ADMINLY ALLOWED whine ^^


Hey thats should be the title of this thread! ^^
Coz 'What has Pieces come to??' is already answered: Pieces has become a great forum where people keep coming back to!

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Nanani
[Mod] Spork Goddess


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 2342
Location: tetsu's backyard, Osaka, Japan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:24 pm 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Oh my this thread is still hilllarious...

Just for the record, no one gets to decide what mods should or shouldn't do, and who should or shouldn't be a mod, except the admins. This is NOT a democracy. That seems to be where all the complaints stem from : your expectations are not in line with what the forum really is.

We are what we are, and your opinion is NOT actually a fundamental requirement. Harsh? No, not really. You can leave or you can stay, but nothing is going to change through your complaints. It just isn't made that way.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger 
MaliciousKitty
What is Love

Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:01 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Nice to know you care about the rest of the community.
_________________
Visual|X - JRock gallery in the making - please contribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
KoumoriDesu
Cureless


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1777
Location: US

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:32 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

I've been reading this thread since it started, and I have to say that this looks like an argument more than a discussion. While I may be a new member, and I've never been a mod for any forum, I have been a member of a forum where it seemed that the the mods were constantly on everyone's backs about the smallest things. I can understand how frustrating it might be to get constantly told that you are doing something wrong, and at the same time I know how frustrating it must be to constantly remind people of the rules (I had friends go crazy over moderating a forum). However, I don't think there should be an argument. I understand that some people in this thread feel the same way as I, but it does seem like the direction this is going in is more opinionated. I think that if everyone shared opinions on how to fix the problem that there'd be a lot more progress, rather than just going in circles, defending yourself or taking sides. I would think that everyone's mature enough to discuss matters in a more respectful fashion.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address 
KoujiRox
Cureless


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 2505
Location: Under your Bed MUAHAHA!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:35 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

KoumoriDesu wrote:
I've been reading this thread since it started, and I have to say that this looks like an argument more than a discussion. While I may be a new member, and I've never been a mod for any forum, I have been a member of a forum where it seemed that the the mods were constantly on everyone's backs about the smallest things. I can understand how frustrating it might be to get constantly told that you are doing something wrong, and at the same time I know how frustrating it must be to constantly remind people of the rules (I had friends go crazy over moderating a forum). However, I don't think there should be an argument. I understand that some people in this thread feel the same way as I, but it does seem like the direction this is going in is more opinionated. I think that if everyone shared opinions on how to fix the problem that there'd be a lot more progress, rather than just going in circles, defending yourself or taking sides. I would think that everyone's mature enough to discuss matters in a more respectful fashion.


you are rite! have a cookie XD *gives KoumoriDesu a yummy cookie*

_________________

~<33 Awesome siggy and avvie by -Ophelia- <33~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Offended L'Arc Fan
A Silent Letter

Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:50 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

KoumoriDesu wrote:
I've been reading this thread since it started, and I have to say that this looks like an argument more than a discussion. While I may be a new member, and I've never been a mod for any forum, I have been a member of a forum where it seemed that the the mods were constantly on everyone's backs about the smallest things. I can understand how frustrating it might be to get constantly told that you are doing something wrong, and at the same time I know how frustrating it must be to constantly remind people of the rules (I had friends go crazy over moderating a forum). However, I don't think there should be an argument. I understand that some people in this thread feel the same way as I, but it does seem like the direction this is going in is more opinionated. I think that if everyone shared opinions on how to fix the problem that there'd be a lot more progress, rather than just going in circles, defending yourself or taking sides. I would think that everyone's mature enough to discuss matters in a more respectful fashion.


I do agree with you, and i would be one-hundred percent willing to talk about ways to fix any problems if someone else would be willing to as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Pink_Paper_Heart
Dearest Love


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 320
Location: Sydney, Australia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:12 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

you know what,

if you have enough of participating in the threads on PIECES why are you concerned with how the Admins n Mods run this place if all you do is leech info and files from here?

If you are really sick of participation what is the issue with Mods n Admis being mean then?

All you do is juz download stuff from here and read news. Isn't that enough?

Seriously, if you really hate it so much, why not start another Laruku forum. Rest assure that Mods n Admins get your kind of complains on a regular basis.

You know I was one of the first to see your post here, and i had hoped it would have been dying down by last night. So please, i don't think any of the mods will be willing to adapt to your requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
DaisyX
Cureless


Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 1026
Location: Illinois, USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:42 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Offended L'Arc Fan wrote:

I do agree with you, and i would be one-hundred percent willing to talk about ways to fix any problems if someone else would be willing to as well.


If you have a serious problem with someone, like others said, send them a message and try to work it out. Nobody even knows who you are talking about. And I am not saying to post names here. You obviously have an issue with at least one person, so take it up with them.

I agree with others, but I'll put it differently, because people seem not to get the point. If you don't like the way things are done here, then leave. Start your own group, join another, whatever. If you choose to stay, not post anywhere, and only "come to get information" or files, then seriously, deal with it. Nobody is forcing anybody to stay. I'm not a mod or part of the "in crowd" you talk about. Yet nobody is mean to me, belittles me, or jumps on me. As I said before, the only time I really see people get yelled at is when they post something like a request or question, that was already answered or given elsewhere. You say, well they didn't know. Well, I believe it says in the rules to CHECK BEFORE YOU POST to see if it was already given. The rules are not hard to follow. But if people choose to either not take the time to read the rules, or to just disregard them because they are lazy, they deserve to be yelled at. GET OVER IT. If you don't like it, leave.

And...end vent. *exhaling deeply*

_________________

avatar made by Asuka Tsuzuki, signature made by my good friend e-chan as a present!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Nanani
[Mod] Spork Goddess


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 2342
Location: tetsu's backyard, Osaka, Japan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:49 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

To the offended :
Your impression is correct. It's not a discussion because there is nothing to discuss!
Congratulations for figuring it out.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger 
zuichi
Dearest Love


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:59 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

DaisyX wrote:
If you don't like the way things are done here, then leave.


thats the point exactly! Thats what I was trying to say. but like we all can see here...they just keep coming back! ^^
nanani is right, this is hilarious!

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Avadedra Hetarra
Dearest Love


Joined: 27 Apr 2007
Posts: 401
Location: Yuki's Pocket

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:02 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

*the gal at the back of the class raises a hand*

I've been following this thread most of the day, when my time has allowed it. There have been some valid and invalid points made, but in the end, it's up to the person who began the complaint to choose what his/her action will be. It's nice that some things are brought to public attention, but come on. If we're a fandom united by a common love of something, why bicker like this? And why laugh at the person who complains? I don't know, maybe it's just the mother/teacher/guidance counselor coming out in me...

I, myself, believe that the Mods and Admins bust their backsides for this site, and they do a fine job of it. If at times they do behave in a manner unbecoming, it's best to keep in mind that they are HUMAN before they're anything else. And as humans, we're prone to fault. When it comes to some things, it's best to remember that, nod, smile, and move on. The way I see it, around here, no one gets their jollies by treating others like dirt.

Funny... this coming from the girl who used to fume and rage that my stuff never gets read or commented on in the Words Forum... Irony is funny, isn't it? lol

Okay... I'm done. That's the last you'll hear from me. Good night, all. Smile

~AVA~

_________________

Moon Child Fanfics ||Digital Art <~ NEW! || Fanfiction Archive<~ Updated!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger 
haruka
Fangirl Terminator


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 653

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:35 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

Pieces isn't perfect... personally, I think the layout of the forum needs to be re-thought, and things should be simplified. But hey, that's just me. It's not my forum. But other than that I think it's a fine board.

I think you'll find that with most of the posts that you are hesitant to make, it's because there's not much of a reason to do so. The rules here are fairly strict in terms of post content, which significantly reduces the number of meaningless posts. They've streamlined things quite a bit. Someone else said early on in the topic that maybe it's a good thing they make you think before you post. With as many members as Pieces has, if everyone were free to post whatever they wanted whenever they wanted, things would quickly become convoluted and the information you love to read so much would become harder to find.

I personally haven't run into any "us vs. them" mentality with the mods. Hell I don't even think I know who the mods are here anymore, so it can't be that glaring. In fact, it's testament to their leniency that I am still allowed to post here.

Finally, people are people. This isn't a business, where I'm being paid to suck it up and wear a smile while I get treated like shit all day. If someone asks a stupid question (and there most certainly is such a thing) I don't think a mod should have to bite their tongue and continually repeat BS like:

Quote:
Thank you for your feedback, we try our best but we're not perfect. If you have suggestions that could help improve the way we operate, please feel free to share. We'll take all options into consideration to help make this forum the best that it can be.


It almost offends me because it's so damn fake. I try to get away from all this fake crap when I'm at home.

_________________
i went away alone
with nothing left
but faith
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
MiZuNo TaKaRaI
[Admin] Mad Pianist


Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 1173
Location: Basque Country

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:40 am 
Post subject:
  Reply with quote 

haruka wrote:
Pieces isn't perfect... personally, I think the layout of the forum needs to be re-thought


After fighting with the database and the php base for months I can only tell you one thing:
The layout stuff cost us to be down for three months once and this is the very best we'll get out of it (unless you suddenly find crashed!Pieces a great thing, which I hope is not the case XD)... believe me, this one is fine and you definitely love it to death rolling

_________________
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念


Last edited by MiZuNo TaKaRaI on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 2 of 4 [80 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » *Pieces* » Help!

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Skin Created by: Sigma12
Powered by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Categories Hierarchy CH_version © 2003-2005 Ptirhiik RPGnet-Fr | Adaptation provided by Craterz.com
[ Time: 0.0607s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0043s) ][ Debug on ]