FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Pieces 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

Forum index » Introduction » Introduce yourself!

The time now is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:06 am
All times are UTC + 1
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
he drained a 6-foot birdie putt for t
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueberryjerry
Cureless

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 am 
Post subject:  he drained a 6-foot birdie putt for t

Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork. Michael Roberts Jersey .com) - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane both scored in the shootout to send the Chicago Blackhawks to a seventh straight victory with a 3-2 win over the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday. Toews, Chicagos first shooter, raced up the slot, dragged the puck to his backhand and slid the puck past the pad of Keith Kinkaid for the first marker and after Jaromir Jagr was stopped, Kane stickhandled his way up the slot and wristed the deciding tally past the New Jersey netminder. Duncan Keith tied the game with 3:13 remaining in the third period, and Bryan Bickell also lit the lamp for Chicago, which received 22 saves from Scott Darling. Jordin Tootoo and Stephen Gionta both scored for the Devils, who were coming off a 2-1 win over Carolina on Monday. Kinkaid was tremendous in his first NHL start, turning aside 37 shots in regulation and the overtime session. Toews slipped a pass to Marian Hossa down low. Kinkaid stopped Hossas shot, but the rebound trickled over to Keith, who buried the puck into an open net for a tied game with 3:13 remaining. Sustained Chicago pressure and a stickless Devils defender led to a Chicago man advantage as Jagr took a hooking penalty with 2:06 remaining in overtime. The Blackhawks, however, were unable to solve Kinkaid and the game went to a shootout. Tootoo wristed a shot under the arm of Darling from the right circle to open the scoring with 4:49 remaining in the first period. Kinkaid robbed Kanes rising wrister from the right circle with a slick glove save early in the second to preserve New Jerseys lead. The Blackhawks lit the lamp after Kinkaid was unable to replicate his left- handed larceny on Bickells short-side wrister with 9:05 left in the middle stanza. Jacob Josefson was assessed a double-minor high-sticking penalty shortly after the equalizer, but Kinkaid and the New Jersey penalty kill stood tall, turning aside chance after chance during a Chicago barrage. After Kinkaid stoned Patrick Sharp on a breakaway, Damon Seversons blast from the right side hopped off a gathering in front of the net. Gionta was there to whack the puck out of the air and past Darling for a 2-1 Devils lead 2:31 into the final stanza. Martin Havlat broke through on a breakaway up the left side and had a chance to give the Devils some breathing room, but his backhander rang off the far pipe with 9:21 to play. Game Notes Sharp returned to the Chicago lineup after missing the last 14 games with a knee injury ... The Blackhawks have won three straight games against the Devils ... Prior to the game, New Jersey placed forward Patrik Elias (groin) on injured reserve and recalled forward Reid Boucher from Albany of the American Hockey League ... Forward Mike Cammalleri (pulled posterior muscle and Dainius Zubrus (leg laceration) were also absent from the Devils lineup ... The two teams will conclude the season series in Chicago on Feb. 13. Jarrad Davis Jersey .com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers. Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Youth-Michael-Roberts-Jersey/ . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games.Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork.com) - Henrik Stenson birdied the final two holes on Sunday en route to repeating as champion at the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai. Stenson closed with a 2-under 70 in the final round to end at 16-under-par 272. Stensons 70 broke his string of 12 consecutive rounds in the 60s on the Earth Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates. The win was Stensons ninth on the European Tour. Im delighted with the day of course and the week, said Stenson. Its sweet to go on a break with this win. It was a winless season, but still a good one. This was the icing on the cake. World No. 1 Rory McIlroy nearly rallied to victory. He posted a 4-under 68 to end in a tie for second at minus-14. McIlroy was joined there by Justin Rose (69) and Victor Dubuisson (6Cool. The day started a little slowly, but I sort of got it going on the back nine, but Henrik deserved it the way he played the last few holes, McIlroy said. I didnt have my best stuff this week, but Im proud of myself that I still gave myself a chance to win the tournament. Shane Lowry matched the low round of the day with his 6-under 66. That helped him grab fifth place at 13-under-par 275. Former Open champion Louis Oosthuizen matched Lowrys 66 to move into a tie for sixth at minus-12. Oosthuizen was joined there by Robert Karlsson (69) and Tyrell Hatton (70). Stenson got his round going with a birdie on the second. He dropped his approach shot inside five feet at the fifth and converted that birdie effort to move to 16-under. The Swede got up and down for birdie on the par-5 seventh. Stenson was one clear of his partner, Rafael Cabrera-Bello, at that point. However, Stenson 3-putted for bogey on the eighth to slip into a share of the lead. Cabrera-Bello had three birdies and a bogey on the front nine to make the turn at minus-16. Stenson hit his tee shot out of bounds on the par-4 11th and that led to a double-bogey. Cabrera-Bello was suddenly in control of the tournament, but trouble loomed. It was a horrible shot and a horrible club selection really. One of the worst shots Ive hit for a long, long time and I hit it out of bounds, Stenson stated. Michael Roberts Lions Jersey. After that, I had to dig deep and I came back with a good par save on 12 to stay in it. Cabrera-Bello found a greenside bunker at the 12th and he failed to get up and down for par. Cabrera-Bello remained one shot ahead as he parred three in a row from the 13th. The Spaniards second at the 16th trickled inside a hazard line, but he had a shot. The 2012 Dubai Desert Classic winner blasted that shot over the green and into the water. That led to a double-bogey, which dropped Cabrera-Bello from the lead. He fell further down the leaderboard with another double-bogey at 17, where he again found water. Stenson, who parred five in a row from the 12th, was now tied for the lead with Rose and McIlroy. Rose birdied three in a row from the 14th to get to minus-14, but he parred the final two holes to end there. McIlroy, the 2012 winner, birdied the 14th and 15th to join Rose at 14-under. At the par-5 closing hole, McIlroys tee shot caromed off a rock and into the middle of the fairway. He hit the grandstands with his approach shot and would walk off with his third par in a row. That left it to Stenson. He stuffed his tee shot at the par-3 17th within two feet and he kicked that in for birdie and a 1-shot lead. Stenson closed the tournament in style as he drained a 6-foot birdie putt for the 2-shot win. It was good numbers for me. It was about 205, 210 yards into the wind and I played a nice 5-iron, and the outcome was perfect, Stenson explained of his tee shot at 17. That set me up for 18 where I needed a 5 to win it, but I managed to trickle in a 4 in. Dubuisson needed an eagle at the last to possibly force a playoff. His bunker shot got within a foot of the hole, but it spun back away from the cup. NOTES: Stenson earned 1,666,600 euros for the win ... This marked the first time in Stensons career that he has won three straight years on the European Tour ... Stenson joined Charl Schwartzel, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Oosthuizen, Stephen Gallacher and Graeme McDowell as the six players that successfully defended a title on the European Tour this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Introduction » Introduce yourself!

Jump to: