[Admin] Mad Pianist
Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Location: Basque Country
|Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:17 am
IMPORTANT - FORUM RULES
Subject description: PLEASE READ THIS before posting
Dear members of the forum,
More and more people are joining the forum, which is always a good thing of course, welcome to everyone new ^^
However, it gets a bit hard to check on everything and keep telling everyone the rules (there aren't much though ). So we, admins, decided on posting the rules.
There's also a FAQ and you can ask questions via pm to either Chenka or MiZuNo TaKaRaI.
When they're useful for other members, we will add them here.
Now first, the rules. We really don't have many rules. This is a forum, not a school, nor the army or something
- The only allowed language in the forum is english. Since this is an international forum full of people from different countries whose only thing in common besides L'Arc is english, that's the only way for everyone to understand everything that's written on the board.
- Avatars may not be larger than 100(height)x100(width) pixels.
- Signatures may not be larger than 100(height)x400(width) pixels. This is to avoid the page to get too wide and having to scroll too much. Text signatures are always fine of course, but please try to keep them from getting too long. Putting your signature between <size=9][/size] (where you change the < with [) is always a good idea.
- Read each section's special announcements Some sections of the forum have their own special rules and tags.
- Before posting a new thread about something make sure there isn't a topic about it already. This way we'll avoid repeating the same information/conversation in various topics, something that'd make the board confusing. You can check it quite fast by the Search engine
- Try posting in the right forum. We don't really mind moving topics from one forum to another, but after a while it gets a tiny bit annoying
- Give ALWAYS the due credit. If you're re-posting something you've found somewhere else make sure you've the author's consent and credit him/her properly in your post. All the posts that don't respect this rule will be inmediatelly reported and removed (it can also be a reason to be suspended).
- Please don't go too off-topic. A little bit off-topic is always okay, as long as you're able to put something on-topic in your post as well.
However, if you really got extremely off-topic to say, you can quote the post you want to give your opinion/reaction about in a new post and put it in Etc. -? Random.
- Complaints or suggestions about a section must be told to the mod of that section or one of the admins
- Please post within the first 2 weeks of your joining. A good place to make a first post is the Introduction forum!
Thanks for reading!
<Bound in the flames I raise my voice> (Ibara no Namida) 邪念